Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage industrial compliance testing of products with external laboratories.
- Perform testing in-house where possible and create of reports.
- Update documentation and write risk assessments as needed.
- Assist in research, evaluation, and updating of documentation for compliance with all aspects of industrial regulatory compliance.
- Research regulatory directives and standards for scope and relevance to HBIO portfolio.
Qualifications / Job Requirements:
- Electrical Engineering degree with 3+ years experience or technical degree with 5+ years of direct experience related to listed duties and responsibilities
- Working knowledge of lab instruments: DMMs, O-scope, spectrum analyzer
- Experience with performing compliance testing to IEC61010-1 and EN61326-1 a plus.
- Familiarity with RoHS (EU & China), WEEE, and REACH directives a plus.
- Ability to follow through with tasks and meet or exceed project timelines
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and determination to implement unique and effective solutions to difficult problems
- Solid technical aptitude with an innate ability to analyze and coordinate data
- Proficiency in WINDOWS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)