Position Summary: The Inside Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling and promoting Warner, HEKA and Multi-Channel Systems scientific instruments and products to Academic research laboratories, Government laboratories and Industrial accounts (including Pharma & Biotech) directly and through dealers.
Essential Job Functions
- Point of contact for all in-bound sales and applications inquiries.
- Prospect and qualify sales leads
- Understand customer’s present and future needs
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Work qualified opportunities for assigned products through the sales pipeline
- Follow up on customer satisfaction, generate repeat sales
- Capture accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Maintain the (CRM) and as needed, clean up / edit client information.
- Participate in product training sessions, meetings, skills training and professional development classes
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and business associates
Skills and Qualifications
- 0-2 years or more inside sales experience selling technology products B to B
- Advanced science education, preferably biology or related discipline
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Superb organization and presentation skills
- Good time management skills, experience succeeding in a self-directed environment
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities